Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I left comments on your last three posts. I hope you forgive me for my late disvovery of your mission. My mission is consciousness and its influence on matter, either as a symbiote or an instigator. Which shall it be? I study the brain among all of the other books in my library. It is near impossible to identify the Mental in scientific circles, even though the implications are astronomical. History is wrought with mental "influence" in the magical communities. Just about every book ever written is an influence of the brain/mind. The mental is addressed by many inquirers of the occult. It is stupendous that such a fact is slightly regarded by some. The "strictly scientific" mentality is awash with technicalities that cannot perceive the obvious influence of consciousness.

Your book is a welcome addition to the consciousness factor in the very ancient acclimation of beingness and interpreter practice of shamanism. Without the shaman, proper, there would not have been the advancement of society at all. Though I do not apply a biological additive toward the shamanistic paradigm, I am in full disclosure of the fact of "biological instruction" by shamans.

It is enough to consider the possibilities of INSIGHT, INTUITION, DISCOVERY, and INSTRUCTION, by the shaman in the ancient, and not so ancient societies (Greece, Roman and others). It is amazing how far from the tribal experience most modern people live.

Perhaps a Global realization is due. Your book, if I understand it correctly, should reawaken people to their tribal ancestry.

Thankyou for your efforts,

Tom.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Carl, I am wholly with you on magico-anthropology.... 1037 Itatw70s 21-Dec-18 02:09
Re: Carl, I am wholly with you on magico-anthropology.... 108 Poster Boy 29-Dec-18 18:14
Re: Carl, I am wholly with you on magico-anthropology.... 159 Itatw70s 01-Jan-19 20:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.