Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Here I am, a late comer again. It is December 20. I've been occupied lately.

Graffiti is a natural behavior, though I rarely ever applied it randomly. Instead, I have been doing graffiti here on this forum. I do not choose to have a blog site because I am a social "addict". I crave responses or reactions.

Being a schizophrenic, I have fantasy "in the bag". Just like Felix the cat, I am very magical oriented, seeing that my previous hallucinations opened up my consciousness to alternative realities, my own or someone elses elaborate fantasies. I am as rational as I am able, with the help of medication. I have played very foolish games with my body, but I am still alive and kicking.

I 100% agree that the magico phenomena is well and operating in the present. I laugh at my coworkers for playing the lottery. They just don't get it. It is 99% impossible to win BIG. I live within my means.

I have a large library and can read whatever I want. I am not athiest, I am not religious. As magic, as in Shamanism, has informed me, I am a NATURAL practitioner. I made friends with the wasp (insect) community by giving coffee to a wasp. None has stung me at all. I honor the least lives after my reformation of instinctual living. I was a wreakless youth, but now I care for the insects. It really bothers me when someone slaps an insect. Blindness is still prevalent with some folks.

Animals need ackowledgement too.

I will be looking into your book. Thankyou for being here, Carl.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 1192 carlabrahamsson 11-Dec-18 09:47
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 139 Eddie Larry 12-Dec-18 16:42
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 126 Naveen 12-Dec-18 17:36
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 144 carlabrahamsson 12-Dec-18 18:36
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 123 Eddie Larry 12-Dec-18 19:20
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 133 carlabrahamsson 13-Dec-18 11:42
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 135 Eddie Larry 14-Dec-18 00:20
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 122 Robert Jameson 15-Dec-18 17:08
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 131 Eddie Larry 15-Dec-18 19:21
Re: Desecration almost rhymes with desacralization 147 Itatw70s 21-Dec-18 00:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.