Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanks for the kind and interesting comments.
This part of the country seems to leave its mark on people, and Visa versa. I know Gardnier well and spent many years, starting in '86, climbing at the "Gunks", where from the cliffs we'd see groups of the skydivers from "The Ranch" slowly floating down from the sky on weekends.
Climbed also at West Point, right down on the river near the rail road tracks. Bolted sport climbs some cadets put up. Also once unintentionally infiltrated WP, scaling a cliff a friend and I spotted from the highway.
Turned out to be a training area for combat ascents and descents. We high tailed it out of there and were lucky we weren't spotted.
I haven't explored that area but am sure there's plenty of native stonework present there...hell the name of the town on the east side of Bear Mountain Bridge is called Manitou.
At the end of the last ice age, the Hudson River took another course turning west further north of the West Point narrows. Only once the great floods came and vast post glacial Lake Albany was formed did the course through the highlands become established.
To your point, there are a vast amount of sites, many which remain unknown, but there is definitely a pattern and other researchers such as Evan Pritchard believe, as I do, that many northern constellations are mirrored on the ground in stone monuments. We may discover, perhaps even the entire sky is mapped across the region.
I like your idea about Oracle chambers and a connection to geodesic placement... you maybe on to something there. I have Temple's book and will now have to take a look.
Sal Trento wrote a bit about ancient stone work in the Shawangunks and I tried to follow up on some of what he found.

Kind regards and let's keep in touch.
My email is cliffrover@aol.com

Glenn K.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 2545 Graham Hancock 04-Nov-18 10:28
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 312 cliffrover 04-Nov-18 22:31
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 331 dwm 06-Nov-18 04:47
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 291 cliffrover 10-Nov-18 03:16
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 256 dwm 12-Nov-18 08:35
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 261 cliffrover 13-Nov-18 21:33
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 374 dwm 15-Nov-18 08:08

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.