Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
A hike in the New England woods with Glenn Kreisberg is always a fascinating and enlightening experience, and its been my privilege to join him on several of those hikes looking into the landscape archaeology and archaeoastronomy of the region. This is an important and under-researched subject about which we must learn if we are to understand ancient American prehistory. It is a pleasure to welcome Glenn Kreisberg as AoM November with his original study through which northeast North American landscapes reveal some of their secrets. More here: [grahamhancock.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 325 Graham Hancock 04-Nov-18 10:28
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 64 cliffrover 04-Nov-18 22:31
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 59 dwm 06-Nov-18 04:47
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 28 cliffrover 10-Nov-18 03:16
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 29 dwm 12-Nov-18 08:35
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 25 cliffrover 13-Nov-18 21:33
Re: Welcome to my good friend Glenn Kreisberg, our features author for November 2018 22 dwm 15-Nov-18 08:08

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.