Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanks for the background, Laird. I'll have to google some of your sources and study for myself before drawing any conclusions.

I am endlessly fascinated with the idea that the Indus Valley people were part of a far more ancient diaspora of people with a culture that we really don't understand yet.

Thanos brings up some interesting points about ancient Sumerian culture being a conduit for cultural and religious ties spreading from the Valley to old Europe, the Mediterranean, Egypt and beyond.

But I think the Indus Valley people may have been part of a larger culture far more ancient than this that influenced the Austronesians that populated the Eastern Pacific as well as ancient migrants from the Zagros/Cuacasus and Altai regions who moved through the Mediterranean far before historical times.

Something I've been working on and thinking about for some time anyway.

I found this comparison between Dravidian script and Easter Island glyphs which I know most of us are already aware of Fascsinating none the less.

[www.boloji.com]

I'll have to read a little more about the Egyptian similarities before commenting further but will gladly read any more material you can provide on this.

Cheers.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Dravidian connections 2099 Sirius7237 03-Sep-18 17:37
Re: Dravidian connections 283 Laird Scranton 04-Sep-18 04:39
Re: Dravidian connections 237 Sirius7237 04-Sep-18 18:01
Re: Dravidian connections 270 Laird Scranton 04-Sep-18 20:03
Re: Dravidian connections 234 Lobsang 16-Sep-18 17:02
Re: Dravidian connections 222 Laird Scranton 16-Sep-18 19:21
Re: Dravidian connections 208 Lobsang 17-Sep-18 01:15
Re: Dravidian connections 351 Laird Scranton 17-Sep-18 04:25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.