Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thank you, Andy. I appreciate the thanks and support.

I was writing From the Ashes of Angels at the exact time that Professor Klaus Schmidt was putting the first spade in the ground at Gobekli Tepe. I predicted that in this region you would find the answers to the origins of civilisation, and that it involved an incoming elite that kickstarted the Neolithic revolution. We remember them in myth and legend as the Watchers, Nephilim, fallen angels and Anunnaki.

Now we have answers. Even Klaus Schmidt identified the mythical builders of Gobekli Tepe as the Anunna, the original form of the name Anunnaki. These semi mythical beings were, in my opinion, a memory of incoming descendants of Denisovan and Denisovan-Neanderthal hybrids of strange appearance. Plus the stories relating to these beings relate not just to the Near East as the cradle of civilisation, but also to where they originated, which is the Altai Mountains of Siberia.

From the Ashes of Angels to The Cygnus Key they also follow on from one to the other, the fruits of the quest gradually emerging as time proceeds. And that quest will continue.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Synchronicity! 819 andy_mac_27 12-Jul-18 20:22
Re: Synchronicity! 142 Andrew Collins Author 13-Jul-18 23:32

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.