Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
As I have shared and gathered stories over the last few years my work has found a home in certain areas where loving narratives keep returning to. recently the lens has focussed strongly on our experiences of Mother, whether as a child, as a mother, as a person longing for motherhood or as an experience of the divine Mother or Universal Mother. These stories have weaved webs of understanding and connection and reflected on some of the most powerful and moving narratives I have heard. Stories of deep loss and grief in tandem with divine highs and sublime transcendent experiences. Mother seems to be such a powerful experience for all of us in some way and such a reflection of how we experience love. And it feels that in the changing world it is the virtues of the feminine, when in its fullest and most loving expression, that are needed so badly: nurturing, compassion, intuition and presence.

Matt x

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Mother - 1106 MattHopwood 26-Jun-18 21:22
Re: Mother - 163 Itatw70s 02-Jul-18 11:40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.