Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Good to be here and sharing with this forum. Thanks Graham and thanks for welcoming me into your community.

As I walk through the land and meet with people and offer opportunities for sharing what resonates with me time and time again is that every story I hear is a love story in some way - our human stories express how we feel, who we are are, how we are experiencing connection or dis-connection, ecstasy or tragedy, pain or bliss or both. In the reflection of our experiences with others we form identity, explore belonging and create 'home'. So our love stories are essentially our life stories. And though people tend to think of love stories as associated with romance, in essence they tend to really take root in our experiences of connection with others, the earth we inhabit, the place we were brought up in, with spirit, with ourselves.

Be good to hear any stories of connection/dis-connection you might want to share - each story builds understanding and roots compassion....

x

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Matt Hopwood Author of the Month for June 2018 2311 Graham Hancock 01-Jun-18 18:05
Re: Welcome to Matt Hopwood Author of the Month for June 2018 468 greengirl5 02-Jun-18 10:32
Re: Welcome to Matt Hopwood Author of the Month for June 2018 445 Susan Doris 03-Jun-18 14:01
Re: Welcome to Matt Hopwood Author of the Month for June 2018 445 MattHopwood 03-Jun-18 20:46
Re: Welcome to Matt Hopwood Author of the Month for June 2018 469 greengirl5 04-Jun-18 03:35
In Response to Wild Ride - Spirit and Love 424 MattHopwood 08-Jun-18 13:47
Re: In Response to Wild Ride - Spirit and Love 450 Susan Doris 09-Jun-18 14:45
Re: In Response to Wild Ride - Spirit and Love 670 Itatw70s 09-Jun-18 22:28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.