Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Oral histories maintain that the Hopi have survived three world-ages, each destroyed by the chaos inflicted on Earth by Sky and base acts of humankind.

Welcome to my friend Gary David, our author of the month for April 2018, whose multidisciplinary investigation into the Journey of the Serpent People contextualises Native American ‘pre’-history and maps its course through ‘Old World’ territory. Gary was kind enough to share some of his insights with me on a trip we made together amongst the Hopi last year. I will be reporting that trip in my forthcoming book. Meanwhile Gary has his own excellent new book out, featured here:
[grahamhancock.com]

Enjoy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04-Apr-18 12:44 by Graham Hancock.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Gary David our featured author for April 2018 925 Graham Hancock 04-Apr-18 12:43
Re: Welcome to Gary David our featured author for April 2018 110 gadavid 04-Apr-18 17:17
Re: Welcome to Gary David our featured author for April 2018 118 michael seabrook 04-Apr-18 21:30
Re: Welcome to Gary David our featured author for April 2018 103 gadavid 05-Apr-18 17:18
Re: Welcome to Gary David our featured author for April 2018 182 gadavid 05-Apr-18 17:21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.