Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanks Ray, but is it testable? And if so how? Someone has to tell those in authority in China that it is a serious hypothesis and only they are in a geographical position to test it, by finding the location of the glass mine that is still open. And that the economic stakes for them are high. Personally I find it a plausible hypothesis, and once they having found the glass mine(s) (which would cost nothing but that of a few modest bribes and promises of collaboration), if it fits they can go to work on the craters (which would cost more, even tho' we know exactly where they are, because any hard local evidence of impact will have been obscured by subsequent volcanism). And they need to recognise that it would capture their own public's imagination, such being of critical important to politicians the world over.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
My revised model of the Twin Craters impact hypothesis 870 drdavidanderson 28-Feb-18 20:39
Re: My revised model of the Twin Craters impact hypothesis 96 drrayeye 02-Mar-18 12:36
Re: My revised model of the Twin Craters impact hypothesis 260 drdavidanderson 02-Mar-18 13:27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.