Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello again David

Hmm...yes, New Zealand history is quite befuddling...so too the Polynesians I guess. All comes down to where did the beginnings begin?

I like the similarity of the 'hooks' that Maori and Hongshan have. Talk about reading each other's minds on how something should look like, hey what?

Oh...no, they are quite far apart, aren't they: a couple of thousand years, actually.

Maybe something was taken from China as those whom became Polynesians kept going to become Maori...or whomever were there first in NZ.

I like how ancient folk visited Australia because of the linkage of islands and following currents and wind directions at certain times of the year. Not far from OZ to NZ, is it?...just one letter...by my simple processes.

I wonder - like the Ainu - if there might be more going on there with folk going somewhere else...not just to explore but maybe to stay?

The Bradshaw Figures of the Australian Kimberleys show images of folk dressed in robes with long sleeves...quite out of place for the time period.

I guess that's the evidence that is there though...something that IS something else, but looks like something else...and we just don't get it.

Cheers

Andrew

Thank you for you and your time here.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Have any Hongshan carvings turned up in tombs elsewhere? 332 drdavidanderson 11-Feb-18 20:24
Re: Have any Hongshan carvings turned up in tombs elsewhere? 42 drew 13-Feb-18 00:40
Re: Have any Hongshan carvings turned up in tombs elsewhere? 30 drdavidanderson 13-Feb-18 05:54
Re: Have any Hongshan carvings turned up in tombs elsewhere? 41 drew 14-Feb-18 03:19
Re: Have any Hongshan carvings turned up in tombs elsewhere? 144 drew 17-Feb-18 00:12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.