Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Mister P.D.Newman, your discourses I have read each time you post. I have done all of those things to stretch my mind, frequently through the years, willingly and unwillingly. What I have found is that there ARE dimensions beyond this plane of existence. But the journey is treacherous and unwilling to give up those secrets without due attention and open-ended consciousness. What I mean is that, today all is calm(if there is such a thing, like the oceans). The constant movement will never guarantee "calm", but rather less movement. Our consciousness must always keep abreast with the movements of this Reality.
Being "fit" is paramount (proper food, exercise, rest and experimentation are crucial).
Today is a great time in history to do the three rungs of the Kabbalistic ladder: materiality, spirituality and Divine acclimation and acclamation, the first to ground one in purposeful living, and the second one to espouse one into the Order of things. It is for bravery and an honest Quest to become the fruit of our labors. Imagine THAT-being the fruit of our labors. Now, anyone can feed others the Divine fruit. So mote it be.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
THE CHECKERED PAVEMENT: Its Visionary Function 634 P.D. Newman 28-Jan-18 18:11
Re: THE CHECKERED PAVEMENT: Its Visionary Function 284 Itatw70s 30-Jan-18 01:51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.