As the book The Kybalion states:
1. The principle of mentalism; the all is mind.
2. The principle of correspondence; as above, so below; as below, so above.
3. The principle of vibration; nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
4. The principle of polarity; everything is dual; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degrees; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
5. The principle of rhythm; everything flows; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.
6. The principle of cause and effect; chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.
7. The principle of gender; everything has its Masculine and Feminine principles; gender manifests on all planes.
Now 8. The principle of the source; all things return to their Source; nothing comes out of nothing; yet, all things are required; thus the Cosmos is brought forth. The new, the old; all are the same. The source has all things in it's wake.
So, be awake.
The tally is Supreme evidence of origin and effectual results of existence. The Way that has been retold in unimaginable vast varieties throughout all cultures has been the same Path; the Way, the Path is remembrance of the Whole cosmological environment and it's attending aforementioned reach of magnitudinal essences of Mind and Being in the material structures. The most elevating exercises are to regain the Source at ALL COSTS. No trip is irrelevant or ineffectual to Return to the main agenda; Light, life, love; in it's truest form(ulas).
Regard for the majestic Theme of Wholeness is the Paramount of all teachings; be Awake and disregard nothing as irrelevant to the core Source.
The source exemplifies the strictest suggestion of the full and complete Idiom of all principles. Thus, the Eighth principle is outlayed to review and revise the other seven in this Time of Interest. The Idiom, in this case, is the traveler's guide to true North; the Source, and example of a honed mind in all things taught and learned. It is precarious because it demands completion; it is soft and easy by the words given, yet more than words are implied and employed here. Just as the Source says, "Go", which means do more to elevate the seven processes of the seven Principles. GET AT THE SOURCE, and all things fit into place, complete and concise individuation and Universality.
Be awake and aware.
Pieces fit because they are found in the Source. Nothing is amiss, yet all things are together in all things. Be awake, be aware, be alive (the three A's).
Now is come the Majestic role of "becoming", the fullest projection of "being". Here is where all things begin, in The Source.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 21-Jan-18 02:48 by Itatw70s.
|Masonic Knights and the Holy Grail Pt. I||1391||P.D. Newman||18-Jan-18 17:51|
|The eighth Hermetic principle...||1354||Itatw70s||20-Jan-18 20:53|
|Re: The eighth Hermetic principle...||601||P.D. Newman||21-Jan-18 00:50|