Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanks, Doc! Regarding your first point, oftentimes following what Jung called a 'big dream,' I awake with the lingering taste of DMT in the back of my throat. Having smoked the substance a number of times, the taste is unmistakable. So, I have no doubt it plays a role in our dreams.

As to your second point, I'm familiar with Allegro's theories. Most miss the fact that he actually helped translate the Dead Sea Scrolls, so he was certainly more than just your average Joe. Also, there was a longstanding tradition within accepted Christianity (as opposed to the various forms of Gnosticism) where the psychedelic mandrake root was central. Tom Hatsis, author of "The Witches Ointment," has stumbled upon writings from St. Augustine no less actually discussing the use of mandrake to strengthen man's relationship to God. Look for those details in his next book. If it's half as good as "The Witches Ointment" then we're in for a real treat.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 327 Graham Hancock 04-Jan-18 10:18
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 55 P.D. Newman 04-Jan-18 14:50
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 38 Nemobutwhatiimagian 07-Jan-18 04:55
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 35 P.D. Newman 07-Jan-18 14:19
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 34 Itatw70s 07-Jan-18 16:00
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 35 P.D. Newman 07-Jan-18 17:13
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 35 Itatw70s 07-Jan-18 20:18
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 29 P.D. Newman 08-Jan-18 00:07
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 33 drdavidanderson 08-Jan-18 17:22
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 50 P.D. Newman 08-Jan-18 17:41
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 16 Poster Boy 18-Jan-18 16:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.