Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I must interject. I was on my one and only "trip" with a friend and we tried to play cards. The images on the cards were 3-dimensional and the music was a living breath of energy. I must admit that the whole experience wasn't unusual, but rather cartoonish and I learned very little on that trip. Even as I watched the fish in the bowl, I felt that nothing was different as I watched them. Eventually, weariness took over and I and my friend fell asleep. The next morning I heard a typical remark from my friend's thoughts and I said to him,"I heard that!!".

So, that was all. Never again did I experiment with that kind of substance.

I believe that, since I'm schizophrenic, the impact of that trip fell short of any revelation or alternate experience. As I said before, I had my first and most profound hallucination years later on my own. That was freakish and I interpreted it as supernatural, since I did not know at that time that I was a schizophrenic. It took being in the hospital years later before I was informed by a doctor that I had the disease. He had made that diagnosis after testing me with ink blots, in which I told him what each blot looked like.

So, I have no interest in psychotropic experiences.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07-Jan-18 20:02 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 866 Graham Hancock 04-Jan-18 10:18
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 170 P.D. Newman 04-Jan-18 14:50
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 168 Nemobutwhatiimagian 07-Jan-18 04:55
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 150 P.D. Newman 07-Jan-18 14:19
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 151 Itatw70s 07-Jan-18 16:00
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 152 P.D. Newman 07-Jan-18 17:13
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 147 Itatw70s 07-Jan-18 20:18
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 141 P.D. Newman 08-Jan-18 00:07
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 151 drdavidanderson 08-Jan-18 17:22
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 177 P.D. Newman 08-Jan-18 17:41
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 283 Poster Boy 18-Jan-18 16:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.