Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hey Jazzmumbles, thanks for commenting & a great subject title to boot! I'd signed in to merely check back on this rather lonely and unanswered post to find a much welcomed reply - and yes, a nice little sync, I think! You've grasped more than an inspired gist my friend, and it cheers me greatly to know that The Spirit in the Sky hypothesis' simplistic nature has been so quickly and easily understood. When I discuss it with people I meet, they're rather hard pressed to believe that, as it stands in 2017, Osiris, we believe, was rescued from inside the trunk of a tree! Although, when offered a rational and highly plausable alternative, it becomes almost obvious, like we've always known!
I'm glad to hear you're familiar with the work of the much missed Mr McKenna and the continuing research of Dr Strassman and co.
Mr Carlson's highly significant contribution is quite wonderfully showcased in the 4 hour feast that is Cosmic Pattern's & Cycles of Catastrophe. The entire lecture is available here; [sacredgeometryinternational.com]
I recommend viewing these 8 short teasers a few times first; [www.youtube.com]

Inspired regards, Richard

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Wait, what if...? 1335 RN Vooght 08-Dec-17 14:18
armchair eschatology 188 jazzmumbles 19-Dec-17 14:37
Re: armchair eschatology 221 RN Vooght 19-Dec-17 22:49
synchronicity / coincidence and convergence 186 jazzmumbles 01-Jan-18 01:40
Re: synchronicity / coincidence and convergence 148 RN Vooght 01-Jan-18 23:21
Re: synchronicity / coincidence and convergence 157 jazzmumbles 02-Jan-18 04:47
Re: synchronicity / coincidence and convergence 155 Itatw70s 04-Jan-18 01:01
Re: synchronicity / coincidence and convergence 327 RN Vooght 04-Jan-18 10:42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.