Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Actually, Gerda, you just used the very word that I have have been trying to describe the phenomenon of the mind: IMPRESSION. I was searching the thesaurus and dictionary to come around with the right word to describe the capacity of the mind to FORMULATE all perceptions and conceptions. It was my flaw to use the word imagination, which, unfortunately implies UNREALITY. That is not what I'm trying to convey.

The ability of the mind to collect, sort, organize, ideate, confirm and perform its deepest functions as the center of all possible faculties of thought, feeling, distinction and impression is what I'm trying to distinguish as the PRIMARY FABRICATION of the mind. It is the formulation of every facet of the power to receive, translate, entrain and express it's truest TRAITS OF CONCEPTION. It is the BRAIN EXTRAORDINARY that I am trying to describe. The word *imagination* failed to identify my explanation of the peculiar power of the mind (brain plus body plus spirit plus transaction plus reciprocity equals performance).

I can't express it any better than all of those BIG WORDS. But IMPRESSION will have to do for now. If I have confused you, join *the club*. I really think it is inexpressible.

You should dissolve all discrimination of individuality and absorb all things into a harmonious oneness.
The virtue of a highly evolved being embraces all people and things and dispels the darkness which isolates them.

Hua Hu Ching-primary lesson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 1466 Itatw70s 29-Nov-17 00:40
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 327 Eddie Larry 29-Nov-17 00:48
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 326 greengirl5 29-Nov-17 02:27
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 328 Itatw70s 29-Nov-17 07:18
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 329 greengirl5 29-Nov-17 22:55
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 323 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 00:11
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 330 greengirl5 30-Nov-17 02:17
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 337 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 05:21
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 363 judecurrivan 30-Nov-17 10:26
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 317 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 13:50
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 699 judecurrivan 30-Nov-17 15:58

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.