Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
You have a good imagination from what you have told, and that is great! I have too, and it has served me fine. But for Susan it is not such a wonderful thing as far as certain things go. You know what I mean! So in those posts where the psychic comes in, it seems to me more derogatory than a compliment when somebody is being told it is their imagination.
Like an otherwise fine word ruined, do you get me?
There is nothing wrong with this post of yours. But I can feel that Susan is brushing everything here in AOM aside as "mere imagination". That is my strong impression.

Sorry if I have hurt you, not my intention at all!

GG.

Itatw70s Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerda, please try to get the gist of my
> contention.
>
> Let's say that one's imagination is like an
> engine in a vehicle. You could have a 4-cylinder
> imagination like someone we all know. It can"t
> climb any steep hills or go real far, as
> imaginations go.
>
> Or you could have a turbocharged 8-cylinder
> imagination that is very powerful and can do just
> anything that a vehicle can do. Now, most people
> have a 6-cylinder imagination, that roughly can
> experience any psychic ability in a medial
> fashion.
>
> I too have a 6-cylinder imagination. Someone like
> Sylvia Brown has an 8-cylinder imagination and has
> much to offer society in her books.
>
> Now is that a little better explanation of my use
> of the word *imagination*. It is one's capacity to
> function at higher levels of mind power. It was
> never my intention to say imagination as reffering
> to some unreal state of being. It is truly the
> very best thing going for us humans. Animals can't
> compete with our human mind realms. Every advance
> in life is from imagination, used properly to
> enhance life and living.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 1467 Itatw70s 29-Nov-17 00:40
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 328 Eddie Larry 29-Nov-17 00:48
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 326 greengirl5 29-Nov-17 02:27
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 328 Itatw70s 29-Nov-17 07:18
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 329 greengirl5 29-Nov-17 22:55
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 323 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 00:11
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 330 greengirl5 30-Nov-17 02:17
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 338 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 05:21
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 364 judecurrivan 30-Nov-17 10:26
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 317 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 13:50
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 699 judecurrivan 30-Nov-17 15:58

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.