Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
On Inner Space, I talked to Susan about ONE'S PREROGATIVE to imagine and collate it with one's worldview, that worldview that is unique and necessary to unravel the mystery of reality. I am convinced that imagined realms of the mind are part and parcel with all facets of mental work. It is natural to hearken to one's field of dreams and to partake in those fields. It is the field of dreams that encourages us adults to press on in life, instructing and informing us to have an imaginary worldview. It is natural and necessary for adults to have something "OTHER" to support and comfort us.

I love science fiction. I have many ideas in my mind and heart, and they are my inner library for dealing with anything that I encounter in this world. I am glad that your honesty allows for "OTHER" things. Science should be fun and exhilarating as well as factual. Children do it ALL the time; it's what makes discovery possible in science as well as every other field of study.

Thankyou for being here this last month.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 219 Itatw70s 29-Nov-17 00:40
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 36 Eddie Larry 29-Nov-17 00:48
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 38 greengirl5 29-Nov-17 02:27
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 44 Itatw70s 29-Nov-17 07:18
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 37 greengirl5 29-Nov-17 22:55
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 34 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 00:11
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 39 greengirl5 30-Nov-17 02:17
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 39 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 05:21
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 42 judecurrivan 30-Nov-17 10:26
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 34 Itatw70s 30-Nov-17 13:50
Re: Jude, thankyou for HAVING an imagination and utilizing it.... 69 judecurrivan 30-Nov-17 15:58

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.