Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi, Jude!!!

I had to start a PERSONAL thread.

The IDEA of INFLUENCES is forefront in my mind. As I said in another thread, I had an encounter with a figure that I called Healy when I was a child.

I was intrigued by your first revelation at four years old. I also, on my fourth birthday had an awakening, of knowing that I exist.

This fact is prevalent in my whole lifetime. I experienced alternative realities through my schizophrenic abilities, time and time again. When you said that we are holographically INFORMED, I gathered the scope of this truth. We may very well be EXAMPLES of that truth, in our own way through our life "experiences". These experiences manifest to and through our own holographic representation of the whole. It is not yet apparent to me about the impact of such an expression, whether portrayed or not to the rest of humanity. I did post the few examples of my past "insights" that schizophrenia provided me through dream and hallucinations. In fact, this post is an admission of the holographic intent deep in my psyche.

The song I'm listening to right now is "The Voice" by Celtic Woman. It is spooky and relevant to today's ingrained truth. Your truth speaks volumes of your image of Reality. I recognize your relevance to the life quest I'm on these days: which is consciousness reintegrated into the whole structure of reality.

Thank You for your contributions to this quest.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
For a reason.... 205 Itatw70s 04-Nov-17 19:31
Re: For a reason.... 52 judecurrivan 05-Nov-17 10:45
Re: For a reason.... 74 Itatw70s 05-Nov-17 13:51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.