Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
This will likely be seen as woo woo of the first order, but my mind lurks in the spaces where woo woo seems to be generated, so I ask you to bear with me for a little, and maybe years from now some of this may be cannon.

The Galaxy is a spin artifact, it is formed from the quantum foam adrift in the Universe.

What items might lie in dormancy (or quasi-dormancy, pre-formative) in areas where a galaxy may form?

This information might be manifested in the galaxy which creates in that vicinity, the information placed into the ecliptic 2D grid of the black hole (or whatever item it is which anchors a galaxy). That would form up onto the triangular grid you spoke of on the surface of the sphere (yet another spin artifact, though a torus is a more likely geometry), allowing it to in-form the matter creation in the material bodies which would be created in the Galaxy.

As the high spin which may well be the 'materia prima' of the Universe is also abundant in the free space between galaxies, it would inform the life within the galactic form . . . "POSSIBLY" . . . AND HERE WE NEED LOTS MORE DEFINITIVE WORK.

The mandelbrot I believe also plays a very big part in the formative process as a provider of forces in structure.

I will obtain all your books, now, having read of their genesis.
Thank you for writing them!

Namaste

Breath is the courser and
Mind is the rider.
~Zoroaster

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Nature of the Hologram 1489 Eddie Larry 01-Nov-17 12:12
Re: The Nature of the Hologram 313 judecurrivan 02-Nov-17 10:43
Re: The Nature of the Hologram 302 Eddie Larry 02-Nov-17 23:49
Re: The Nature of the Hologram 296 Itatw70s 03-Nov-17 01:02
Re: The Nature of the Hologram 294 judecurrivan 03-Nov-17 12:31
Re: The Nature of the Hologram 319 laughin 03-Nov-17 15:05
Re: The Nature of the Hologram 352 judecurrivan 04-Nov-17 04:57
Re: The Nature of the Hologram .. the algorithm of living things .. as we know them: 300 SallyA 05-Nov-17 17:22
Re: The Nature of the Hologram .. the algorithm of living things .. as we know them: 287 judecurrivan 06-Nov-17 12:00
Re: The Nature of the Hologram ... a suggestion ... 285 SallyA 05-Nov-17 18:09
Re: The Nature of the Hologram ... a suggestion ... 328 Eddie Larry 05-Nov-17 19:24
Re: The Nature of the Hologram ... a suggestion ... 635 judecurrivan 06-Nov-17 12:03

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.