Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm very pleased to be Author of the Month for the Graham Hancock website.

My intention in writing Listening to Ayahuasca: New Hope for Depression, Addiction, PTSD, and Anxiety was for the book to be helpful to people both before and after ceremonies. I also hope therapists will learn more about how to work with psychological material that surfaces from ayahuasca ceremonies or other psychedelic use.

I must admit to being enthusiastic about the therapeutic potential of the medicine, however I'm also hearing that some people are suffering with adverse reactions after ceremonies - increased anxiety, depersonalization. I would very much like to hear these stories as well.

Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences of what happened after....

best regards, Rachel

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Rachel Harris Author of the Month for September 2017 338 Graham Hancock 04-Sep-17 17:13
Re: Welcome to Rachel Harris Author of the Month for September 2017 69 Rachel Harris 10-Sep-17 17:45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.