Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
A quick re-grouping here of points made on these two Sumerian characters. You can find my in-depth analysis of the Sumerian symbols behind Enki in a post on the Mysteries board titled ‘Enki and the Cap of Stone'.
[grahamhancock.com]

I mentioned elsewhere that Sumerian seals show the old symbol EN meaning both ‘noble’ and ‘end’ in the form of the headgear worn by the ‘gods’. That goes some way to explaining the enigmatic title of my post. There is more in a cap of stone than meets the eye. See a few of those curious hats here:
[oracc.museum.upenn.edu]

Then on the subject of Zeus, I wrote the following:
Sumerian ZE means ‘to rise’ and ‘life’. US here is the suffix for masculinity, the symbol taking the form of a penis! You will notice that the turbulent Greek heroes have names ending in US and it is for that reason. ZE-US. We are in the presence of the Sumero-Greek cosmic character. It is amusing to note that US is also part of the etymology of chaos: KA-US, the virile mouth. But then it was in a matriarchal age that such notions came into being!

Enki or Zeus? Which one is a truly Sumerian character?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Enki and Zeus reunited 869 MDaines 08-Aug-17 11:33
Re: Zu !!! 110 Thunderbird 09-Aug-17 02:36
Re: Vinca/Sumerian 91 Thunderbird 09-Aug-17 16:36
The Matriarch 89 MDaines 10-Aug-17 09:12
Re: The Weaver 93 Thunderbird 10-Aug-17 14:58
Akashic Records 100 MDaines 10-Aug-17 15:24
Re: Akashic Records 92 cladking 10-Aug-17 19:46
Re: The Weaver 92 Robert Jameson 12-Aug-17 04:50
Re: The Weaver 124 Thunderbird 16-Aug-17 00:51
Re: Enki and Zeus reunited 87 cladking 10-Aug-17 19:41
Re: Enki and Zeus reunited 64 Bruce Cornet 26-Sep-17 19:01

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.