Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
eyeofhorus33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> In order to understand "context" in the sense of a
> phrase in the wider text, you need to be able to
> decipher glyphs.

I most assuredly didn't mean "context" in this sense.

What I did was to simply determine what each word meant as determined by how it was used in a sentence. This was far easier than reading 1000 tomes written by Egyptologists. Every word in every language means exactly what the speaker thinks it means and this can be determined by how he uses it in a sentence. When referents are determined in this manner it can then be plugged back into the text to learn more words.

> From where did your reading of hieroglyphs and
> their meaning begin, then, if you "simply started
> solving each word in context".

I haven't worked a lot on the glyphs themselves since this will be a very complex job and should be done as the PT were done; solution by context. Egyptologists have some or many words and symbols wrong and it can't be truly understood until the language is solved. For instance the star in the circle they translate as "a hole in the ground where dead gods live" and is really an imperishable star in the arm of nut; a geyser.

> To which scholars do you defer and would you
> describe yourself as someone competent in the
> ability to read hieroglyphic inscription?

Oh my!

I'm not too competent in much of anything.

Of course no scholar agrees with any part of my theory. I can't even get anyone to understand that one plus one doesn't really even equal two unless you close your mind to the meanings of words and the nature of reality. Ancient people didn't think like we do. We can define terms like 1 + 1 = 2 and it's perfectly logical to us but it would leave ancients scratching their heads. They'd say something equivalent to; "that's nice but how do you group things that re not alike?". Or, "there are no two identical things that can be added.". "What is adding?" "What is equal?" "There's no such thing as two."

Ancient people didn't think like any Egyptologist who ever lived. They were homo sapiens and we are homo omnisciencis.

Man fears the pyramid, time fears man.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 326 Graham Hancock 03-Aug-17 10:57
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 42 cladking 06-Aug-17 14:43
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 35 MDaines 06-Aug-17 17:35
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 42 cladking 06-Aug-17 18:55
The KABAL 33 MDaines 08-Aug-17 08:13
Re: The KABAL 18 cladking 10-Aug-17 14:55
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 44 eyeofhorus33 08-Aug-17 08:37
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 45 cladking 10-Aug-17 15:10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.