Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Miguel

A very nice article you have there, although I am sure your book is full of more information that someone unsure about Gnosticism might better appreciate...and make a more informed decision if they are Gnostic in some way...maybe not all the way but in some way.

I'd guess you've read The Kybalion amongst all your readings, which I'll link to the title of this topic; and like all such books and teachings over history, they are all drops of knowledge in a vast ocean of potential and perception. Over the years, I've had such sayings as "I thought, therefore I was", and "I came from one reality, to another reality, and will go to a further reality, then return to the first reality. Which of these is the real reality?" (concerning pre-life; life; death; after-death)...but even these are a part of a mist that forms a drop in a vast ocean, as I have kind of given up on reading books about spirituality, religion, science and the arts, and just kind of live.

You do mention something about a kind of existence behind the curtain of our perception of existence, as in a vastness of light...or love or whatever you would want to call it...that the Gnostic might discover, or the astral traveler might discover...where one who 'finds' this existence can discover more about themself than all the knowledge or books or teachings could give. Have you been there?

Cheers
Andrew

"Emit time,
Diamond Dao mind.
Bring forth this indefinitely continuing existence;
The infinitesimal feeds the infinite and ages this ouroboros of mine."

B. Andrew McBride 2017

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
A drop in a vast ocean 1818 drew 04-Apr-17 01:02
Dear Miguel 203 drew 10-Apr-17 06:16
Re: A drop in a vast ocean 207 Sirfiroth 13-Apr-17 04:01
Re: A drop in a vast ocean 171 drew 18-Apr-17 00:44
Re: A drop in a vast ocean 218 Sirfiroth 19-Apr-17 02:05
Re: A drop in a vast ocean 160 drew 27-Apr-17 02:53
Re: A drop in a vast ocean 139 Sirfiroth 28-Apr-17 23:56
Re: A drop in a vast ocean 157 drew 29-Apr-17 02:07
Re: A drop in a vast ocean 188 Sirfiroth 29-Apr-17 17:30
Jacob 292 drew 05-May-17 01:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.