Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have read some of your posts with interest. Like many others here, I've been a member of the GHMB for years and although, yes, one gets to know the points of view of others, a different angle or aspect is always showing up, creating further thinking.

However, the views you seem to hold are, to me, those of a fantasy world and, having had an aortic valve replacement five weeks ago, I know which scientific knowledge I'd rather rely on, and imagine you, too, if faced with a similar medical condition, would not be attempting to find some mystical ancient knowledge, but would rely on the latest techniques.

I have also been a poster for many years on the JREFwhere, as you may know, there is a predominant scepticism. These views are, however, always backed up by evidence. Have you read it at all? Would you consider posting your views there, if you are convinced that the views yu have expressed are better and contain the truth of things?

Susan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
What do we do with all the knowledge? 280 MichaelTellinger 28-Sep-13 12:04
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 163 David L 28-Sep-13 20:16
The knowledge.... 148 Dr. Lew Graham 28-Sep-13 22:35
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 136 MJT 28-Sep-13 23:21
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 116 Aine 29-Sep-13 00:14
The choice is our own. 112 finaltom 29-Sep-13 22:59
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 109 Susan Doris 06-Oct-13 14:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.