Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Aloha Michael,

Thank you for launching this thread. In my view, it clearly crystallizes your humanitarian values.

I wish to affirm your focus on the future and self-responsibilty, as well as this bit in particular: "There is a great deal we can learn from the vanished civilisations and the clues they left behind regarding the sources of their energy. I will show and demonstrate how they used sound as a source of energy, and show some of the tools they used to do so. We have more than 10 million free energy devices scattered around southern Africa. We have found the free energy devices. All we need to do is figure out how to use them."

Six somewhat obscure quotations seem apt. Together they summarize better than I can at present:

“It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.” -Chinese Proverb

“The work an unknown good man has done is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground green.” -Thomas Carlyle

“It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly.” -Mabel Newcomer

“The fragmentary system of [ancient] knowledge that survived ... was so pure, so true, and so faithful to the original source, that it still has great power today.” -Max Freedom Long

“We need a renaissance of wonder. We need to renew, in our hearts and in our souls, the deathless dream, the eternal poetry, the perennial sense that life is miracle and magic.” -E. Merrill Root

“Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?” -T. S. Eliot

Thank you for a provocative month.

Lew

Dr. Lew Graham

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
What do we do with all the knowledge? 285 MichaelTellinger 28-Sep-13 12:04
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 164 David L 28-Sep-13 20:16
The knowledge.... 152 Dr. Lew Graham 28-Sep-13 22:35
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 138 MJT 28-Sep-13 23:21
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 118 Aine 29-Sep-13 00:14
The choice is our own. 113 finaltom 29-Sep-13 22:59
Re: What do we do with all the knowledge? 111 Susan Doris 06-Oct-13 14:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.