Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Aloha Michael,

I personally have no point-of-view about past slave masters. My research only extended back about 20,000 years into details of the lost civilization. And it occurs to me that enslavement may be a distorted projection by 5th Age people onto the distant past. The collective unconscious is invariably dependable yet subject to interpretive errors.

Thank you for stating the importance of recognizing "our connection to the divine source of unity consciousness and our ability to become co-creators of our own reality". Bravo!

FYI, there are many silent readers on these boards. I for one appreciate your courage and perspective. Please be aware that some of us go silent and ponder astonishing new ideas and findings -- one of the great gifts of the GHMB's AoM feature. In my view, being authentically agnostic (in general terms) requires one to recognize that one simply cannot know what one doesn't know. It fills an undetectable void.

The history of science is filled with examples on non-mainstream thinkers who advanced understanding in the face of the prevailing but doomed zeitgeist, which now has been elevated to the august status of 'accepted consensus.' But as my late friend Michael Crichton used to say: "Consensus is not science, and science is not consensus."

BTW, Nassim Haramein indeed was the go-to guy to consider your 'device' that flummoxed the TSA. He is a Kauai neighbor who is described in Volume II of my book series.

Keep up the great work!

Lew

Dr. Lew Graham

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Consciousness and the uptake of information 326 MichaelTellinger 23-Sep-13 12:45
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 124 brucenyc1 23-Sep-13 16:30
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 196 hansmittendorf 23-Sep-13 20:05
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 110 cladking 23-Sep-13 20:48
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 149 carolb 23-Sep-13 20:55
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 126 Caesar42 24-Sep-13 02:35
Enslavement as Metaphor? 137 Dr. Lew Graham 23-Sep-13 23:38
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 163 thales100 01-Nov-13 19:53
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 157 Susan Doris 03-Nov-13 11:17
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 139 David Campbell 03-Nov-13 19:14
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 92 Sirfiroth 03-Nov-13 20:13
Re: Consciousness and the uptake of information 97 spitfire888 04-Nov-13 05:19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.