Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
The book is seven chapters. It discusses evolution. Creation. The main topics though are the mystery surrounding the single verse in Genesis that simply says "the nephilim were in the earth in those day...and after" Also how the explanation of that verse explains Daniels beast and the beast in Revelation and basically the majority of the prophecies in both of those two books.

It is all backed thoroughly by scripture. I realize it is extremely difficult to imagine some-ONE (person) suddenly after thousands of years has an answer all the people have missed. Trust me, I am as suprised probably more so, than anyone who see's what is there.

Once you see it though, just as it was for me (I believed what the majority still do up until this year, some of it in just the last thirty days) its shocking that I never caught it, in scriptures I have literally read hundreds of times.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 251 Dr.fumanchu 27-Nov-13 01:41
Re: Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 44 Dr.fumanchu 27-Nov-13 01:43
Mod Note > Thread Moved 26 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Nov-13 16:42
Re: Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 38 Susan Doris 29-Nov-13 07:23
Re: Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 61 Dr.fumanchu 29-Nov-13 12:30
Re: Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 35 Susan Doris 29-Nov-13 13:12
Re: Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 42 Dr.fumanchu 30-Nov-13 01:18
Re: Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 39 Susan Doris 30-Nov-13 10:24
Re: Nephilim and Angels in the Abyss 92 Spiros 30-Nov-13 18:11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.