Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi again,

You need to set up an account with them, but usually they are free. Personally I use photobucket as it is very straight forward. If you go to www.photobucket.com you can go through sign-up there.

Once you are a member, you can select the "my albums" tab at the top, and then select albums and upload and then you can upload some pictures. the next screen you are presented with will have a button "Choose Files" with the choice at the side stating the location. If you make sure that My Computer is selected, then when you click on the choose files icon, then it will open at a directory on your computer (i think the default is "my Pictures" in windows). Simply Naviagte to the files that you want and select the picture you wish to upload. If you hold down the ctrl button and clicking on each image, you can select multiple images from that file to upload.

Once you hit ok, then the files will upload automatically. Once this is complete, you will see thumbnails displayed on the page below the "upload files and Video" box. Below each image will be 4 lines of text

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

to the right of each inside the blocks, is a code for different image hosting options. For GHMB, you will only be concerned about the direct link code. If you click on the code (which is the URL address that this image is now hosted at within photobucket) it will automatically copy the address to your computers clipboard, and you can then paste it into GHMB within the [ img ] and [ /img ] commands (without spaces).

It sounds complicated, but give it a go and you will see that it is pretty straightforward.

One other thing. You can use this direct link in your browser address bar, or paste in instant messenger for friends to see. Its a good way of showing friends pictures. You can even share albums with friends, which saves time sending your friends numerous files over msn, when one address will do it all.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions you wish. thats what we are here for :D

Jonny

This post was created using 100% recycled electrons

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 149 degiem1 01-Aug-08 20:02
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 76 JonnyMcA 01-Aug-08 20:42
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 96 degiem1 01-Aug-08 21:06
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 77 JonnyMcA 01-Aug-08 21:22
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 98 degiem1 01-Aug-08 21:52
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 82 JonnyMcA 01-Aug-08 21:56
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 97 degiem1 01-Aug-08 21:08
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 96 JonnyMcA 01-Aug-08 21:44
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 93 degiem1 01-Aug-08 21:57
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 90 degiem1 01-Aug-08 22:03
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 75 JonnyMcA 01-Aug-08 22:10
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 93 degiem1 01-Aug-08 22:17
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 101 degiem1 01-Aug-08 22:19
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 99 degiem1 01-Aug-08 22:22
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 98 degiem1 01-Aug-08 22:54
Re: How do you up load pictures to GHMB threads? 82 JonnyMcA 02-Aug-08 10:03
Image Hosting 76 lukehancock 03-Aug-08 02:59
Re: Image Hosting 107 degiem1 04-Aug-08 05:16
Re: Image Hosting 43 Lugh 04-Aug-08 05:20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.