Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
It probably is right. It's the same as any other product, there's good stuff (Spybot Search & Destroy) and bad stuff.

None of it is fool-proof though which is a shame when you try and keep company PC's clean because they are usually operated by fools!

My work and home PC are using - McAfee AntiVirus, Ad-aware & Spybot and a pop-up blocker and i'm yet to get anything nasty but stuff still gets in.

It's a nightmare to continually update everything but such is the price we pay for a 'free' internet.

Most avoidance stuff is common sense but i cannot believe the amount of adware/spyware/malware etc etc on peoples machines at work. People just do not understand (or more likelt just don't care) how to 'stay safe' when surfing.

Use the same rules you would apply when walking down a street in town, shopping in a big mall, answering telephones/doors to salespeople and you'll be fine. If you don't, you asking for it. Simple as that.

Rob

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Anti-spyware software of dubious value 510 Richard Fusniak 01-Nov-04 13:40
Re: Anti-spyware software of dubious value 154 Levitating Cat 01-Nov-04 14:03
Re: Anti-spyware software of dubious value 142 Rob R 01-Nov-04 14:27
Re: Anti-spyware software of dubious value 153 Nolondil 01-Nov-04 18:43
Firefox 285 Levitating Cat 02-Nov-04 03:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.