Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanks, Bobby!! What a fresh viewpoint of what actually happens when television and movies, and to some degree, how musicians play out the opinions of their protected audience. I listen to music a lot, so I am aware of derogatory lyrics that try to influence my agreeableness. I mostly am disgusted with such tactics to influence the younger folks. I always like the instrumentation aspects of music and don't like the fact that prejudice is rampant in music. So I either ignore the lyrics or move on to something more insightful that actually helps a person.

As for TV entertainment, I tolerate a lot of discrepancies and innuendos.

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The philosophy of Doctor Who over time and appearances.... 705 Itatw70s 12-Sep-19 20:01
Re: The philosophy of Doctor Who over time and appearances.... 32 yajenomystery 12-Oct-19 17:48
Re: The philosophy of Doctor Who over time and appearances.... 32 Itatw70s 12-Oct-19 18:54
Mod Note > Topic Moved 48 Dr. Troglodyte 12-Oct-19 19:24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.