Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Interesting vibe on your song. Pink floydy with a bit more groove.

Here goes mine:

Although she was huge in my country, it probably fits the category of "a musician no-one has heard of" in the context of the global community present in this board, and since music is one of my favorite things in life this thread seems like a suitable place for my first post.

"Elis Regina Carvalho Costa (March 17, 1945 – January 19, 1982), known professionally as Elis Regina (Brazilian Portuguese: [eˈlis ʁeˈʒinɐ]), was a Brazilian singer of popular and jazz music."

Here she sings alongside another brazilian great Tom Jobim his song Águas de Março

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
A musician no-one has heard of with their signature song 1709 muppedo 04-Jul-19 22:21
Re: A musician no-one has heard of with their signature song 118 honeymustardjackEchan 10-Jul-19 13:53
Re: A musician no-one has heard of with their signature song 126 Archaic 12-Jul-19 21:01
Re: A musician no-one has heard of with their signature song 195 poster72 15-Jul-19 18:27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.