Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

Not sure if it's just my local store, doubt it as they used the same system. The problem is on the 7 topping pizza the standard crust even if cooked well done, still leaves uncooked dough in the pizza's. Every one I have ordered and AI have ordered many all had uncooked dough from 1/16 to 3/8th's of an inch thick and its grouse. I keep saying I'm never ordering one ever again, in so much pain and sick I forget. I been sick since eating the worst one with the thickest uncooked dough at the beginning of 2018. If you order Pappa Johns Please look and if uncooked dough Please advise Corporate about this so they can address the issue. Maybe they need to only allow you to order thin crust on large topping pizza's or they need to cook them better. I do not consider even one well done pizza I have ordered as being even cooked let alone well done.

Not Bashing Papa Johns, just don't want people getting sick or getting subpar pizza because of an oversight in the system. Edited Changed Pappa to Papa

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02-Nov-18 19:59 by Lowelldw64.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
A Problem with Papa John's 7 Topping Pizza? 706 Lowelldw64 02-Nov-18 19:07

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.