Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

I couple of years ago, after returning back to Ohio, I was visiting my Aunt & Uncle. My Uncle made me a cup of coffee and I was like wow that is the best cup of coffee I have ever had, what brand is it? My Uncle replied, I just buy the cheapest stuff I can find, I still wanted to know the brand. I spent the night and in the morning I watched him make the coffee this time, and couldn't believe what he did. My uncle put the amount of coffee you would make a strong 12 cup pot of coffee into a 2 cup espresso coffee maker, which explained a lot.

Moral of the Story, It's not what you have but what you do with what you have, that makes the difference, in a bottom of the barrel cup of coffee or maybe the best one,you have ever had or what ever you do, tweak your viewpoint or other variables, mix it up a bit and see what you may have been missing?

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Best cup of Coffee I Ever Had? 1207 Lowelldw64 21-Oct-18 16:59
Re: The Best cup of Coffee I Ever Had? 251 Eddie Larry 21-Oct-18 21:23
Re: The Best cup of Coffee I Ever Had? 354 molder 23-Oct-18 11:38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.