Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I just wish this site had a real forum instead of an old school message board. Everytime I come here I get frustrated by it. It is just to cluttered to participate in. I have been a fan of Graham's work since ... well since actual message boards were like this. I hated them too. They do have a place, but they still are terribly cluttered. With the topics covered here I think this site should have both. I have found links to copl articles in here, but if I didn't bookmark them they become permanently lost because it is next to impossible to find them. Like, I said though both types have there place qnd this is a site that should have both.

Imagine the average fan of Graham's and similar authors work, the ones with the most questions. What would they do here? Message boards of this type aren't exactly user friendly. You basically turn away most participants at the door so to speak.

"Finding your mind is not half as fun as finding WHY you lost it in the first place"

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Layout & design 799 Highmystica 19-Oct-18 23:32
Re: Layout & design 85 Brian Patterson 20-Oct-18 01:34
Re: Layout & design 121 Eddie Larry 20-Oct-18 17:49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.