Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

If we look at our development of flight, it started with Hot Air Balloons, and then the Hindenburg, which is Huge, and has small propeller's driving it, could think of it as a modern day Vimana? If ancient flight development went like ours it would have started more primitively then advanced, and as we do they still used some the old with the new tech. Not sure if they did, but when ever I put an Ideal on paper in the rare occasion I might as not to forget, I always leave out the Key Component so that if found it's not worth much unless you can deduce that missing part. Did they also leave out any important parts or have the interpreters misinterpreted the information from the ancient text?

So was the Hindenburg the Modern Day Equivalent of a Vimana?

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
A look at Our flight development against possible Ancient Flight 1001 Lowelldw64 22-Aug-18 16:24
Re: A look at Our flight development against possible Ancient Flight 274 michael seabrook 25-Aug-18 15:15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.