Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I was thinking the other day about the first time I read Fingerprints and what an impact it made on me and how it really opened a world of curiosity for me as to what I thought I knew about the history of the planet. That book really did open my eyes to a whole world of possibilities that I was previously unaware or even dismissive of. I can read it with a far more critical eye than I did back then but some of the questions asked were profound ones.

I know I have had disagreements with how this site is moderated but I should give credit where credit is due. You have given a free platform for me to express myself and for that I am grateful. It is sad for me to see how far this place has fallen. I would like see it rise to new hights but that is not for me to decide.

It would be great to see you come here and give us your insight on some of the issues we are discussing just because it would be interesting to hear from you as the founder of this site but I understand you have other priorities.

I just wanted to say that Fingerprints ( actually the video series based on Fingerprints first ) really started me on a journey that I am still on today. I think that is true for a lot of people.

I think that contribution needs to be acknowledged.

Brian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 16-Aug-18 18:42 by Sirius7237.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Mr. Hancock 850 Sirius7237 16-Aug-18 17:39
Re: Mr. Hancock 186 Sirius7237 17-Aug-18 01:13
Re: Mr. Hancock 296 D-Archer 17-Aug-18 10:12
Re: Mr. Hancock 181 D-Archer 17-Aug-18 10:11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.