Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Dearest Team Hancock,

Hello, and yes it's been a while - but I hope this brief message finds you all well and in fine Spirit!

Thank you once again to one and all who contributed to the threads posted while The Spirit in the Sky was AoM December 2017, and thank you to Mr Hancock and the entire team behind the scenes who made this all possible.

Due to the nature of my work being self-published however, the cost of producing such a work made the retail price somewhat absurd considering the length of the book! This has now changed for the better.

My sole intention when writing about my discovery was to introduce it to as many people as possible, and I still believe that this message from our ancestors be so vital to the future of humanity, regarding both religion and the riddle that is human consciousness, that my work should be accessible to absolutely everyone - and not just to those who can afford it..!

With this in mind, I have decided to share 'The Spirit in the Sky' with one and all - and completely FREE of charge....!!!

My only request that a quick/short review of the book may be left upon the Amazon website - it really would mean the world to me - both old and new!

Thank you once again for your kind and continued support of my research.

To access your free PDF please follow the link below...

Hard copies are always available from Amazon also.

If you have any trouble with the above link, it can be found on my Twitter profile bio - @VooghtRN

Kind and Spirited regards,

RN Vooght

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08-Jul-18 08:22 by RN Vooght.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
FREE PDF: The Spirit In The Sky 'Ancient Cosmological Gods & Where In The World We Find Them' - AoM December 2017 827 RN Vooght 27-Jun-18 10:05

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.