Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone,

Could the Hitching Post of the Sun be the Head of Stepped Pyramid Sphinx? I propose that it may in fact be the case. Here is a link for a website and the picture is at the bottom of the page, I'm not endorsing the page just linking image: [thatsyourfantasy.com] .

I first was drawn to this from the aerial view which looked to me like the sphinx and its tail was the trail going down and around the mountain. From the link you can see it not only has the shape of the Sphinx, look where the paws should be and it looks like they were removed, if so Why?

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams Vanvorhis

Edited Added: Corrected Trail to Tail and added was the trail going to sentence.

Edited Added:6-17-18 9:37am I think that when the Mayan took over the site that they moved the building from around the Proposed Advanced Shiva Linga design that produced power and was the head of the stepped style effigy of a Sphinx. They moved the building to in its present location, as it made a better shelter than observatory which they used it for. Stuff gets repurposed over time, we do it all the time now in our world as I propose they did.

On another note only one paw was removed possibly and the Sphinx has its head perched on the hill.

If you run a line from the Sphinx in Egypt to the center of the Proposed sphinx at Machu Picchu you get a 90 degree angle, and also it lines up with the Largest river in Africa the Amazon river which happens to look like the Nile Delta and Nile river a coincidence?

If you then make a straight line on the proposed pyramid at Machu Picchu guess what, it runs into the second largest river again that looks like the Nile Delta going south and further south runs into an impact on the ocean floor. Going north it runs into what looks like a face from space at Yellow Stone Volcano, any coincidence?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07-Jun-18 13:55 by Lowelldw64.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Building of Hitching Post of the Sun Head of Stepped Pyramid Sphinx? 725 Lowelldw64 06-Jun-18 17:02
Additional Information Incan Gold Sun Mask 296 Lowelldw64 07-Jun-18 15:38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.