Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

Here is the Link to the story I'm referring too: [motls.blogspot.com] .

I'm excited about the new Neutrino part but it was a sentence possibly buried in the middle of a description of the project that got my attention. I have not confirmed the story but it's interesting if true. Apparently from the article

"So a new experiment was paid for, MiniBooNE, which was collecting data between 2002 and 2012. Instead of Los Alamos, it was moved to the Fermilab, and the physicists in the collaboration were only allowed to take marijuana, no LSD. 167 tons of mineral oil was replaced by 800 tons of mineral oil, 1220 photomultiplier tubes were upgraded to 1280 photomultiplier tubes (almost the same), and the 6 kilos of the scintillating organic junk was replaced by some beam from the Fermilab dirty gadgets.

Ok so if you worked on that project it seems they didn't mind you smoking your weed they just wanted them to lay off the LSD. I wonder if it was only while working on the LSD? No LSD on while working on the project? what's the world coming too?

Best regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
New species of Neutrino & Weed? 775 Lowelldw64 31-May-18 22:12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.