Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
So this my first post on here,

Hello to all,

My name is Josh, I'm an avid enthusiast of the work Graham Hancock and others alike have been doing. Today someome asked on Reddit on - r/history if there has ever been any situations where a catclysmic event had taken out an empire or any ancient civilizations and if there had ever been a situation where people have had to rebuild? As in politics, law, agriculture, art...

People were giving lots of examples, and this is where I stepped in... The guy asked if there was any "different" example anything not so well know. I posted a couple of links to the info on the Younger Dryas period, said for the Original Poster to look at the work of Hancock amongst others as a healthy alternative, after all he'd asked for something different so was obviously wanting a form of discussion or information a bit of the mainstream academic path.

Anyway, it's resulted in me getting banned from Reddit history. This isn't my first time being banned for topics of this discussion. As I'm sure many of you on here will know, it's sad that we can't raise points without coming under scrutiny or even out right objection.

My comment, got no reply and next to no traction before it being warranted for removal and my profile being banned. I know Reddit is fast becoming synonymous with this behaviour. A really poor show. It used to be a place for open discussion, now it's just a place for egotistical skeptical to massage their egos.

The point isn't even about the nature of my post, it's about the rejection to it and how over time, this splinter will infect and spread... A real shame.

Peace. Metta. X

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Banned from Reddit... AGAIN 1055 Vintage Buddha 12-Apr-18 13:32
Re: Banned from Reddit... AGAIN 213 Archaic 13-Apr-18 19:39
Re: Banned from Reddit... AGAIN 201 D-Archer 16-Apr-18 14:16
Re: Banned from Reddit... AGAIN 198 Archaic 16-Apr-18 22:18
Re: Banned from Reddit... AGAIN 208 carolb 16-Apr-18 23:30
Re: Banned from Reddit... AGAIN 320 Archaic 18-Apr-18 12:44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.