Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Dear Susan Doris,

I read your response to my post and will like to have you try to access my article again. It is in PDF form via the link, [files.eric.ed.gov].

The link provides the paper titled, "Provide History of Religion and God." It
was noticed by ERIC (Education Resource and Information Center) and placed on the Internet. ERIC is sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the
U.S. Department of Education.

It seems we are the same age. I hope to past 90 years but will try to reach 100.
You provided a nice question: You are assuming a belief in a God, is this so? If so, how would you define said God, since as far as I know there is zero objective evidence for it or any god.

What I have written was how mankind came to conceive one-universal God. That God was named Amen and existed about 2,000 years before the birth of Jesus Christ. To answer your question, I am providing a link that takes you to an article I wrote titled, Does Consciousness Pervade the Universe? It is hosted on an Iran Politics Club website via:
[iranpoliticsclub.net]

Enjoy the article. You may email me at: nickginex@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Perceptive Writer of Our Time 1504 Nicholas Ginex 22-Jan-18 19:34
Mod Note > Topic Moved 193 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Jan-18 19:44
Re: Perceptive Writer of Our Time 205 Eddie Larry 23-Jan-18 00:05
Re: Perceptive Writer of Our Time 277 Susan Doris 24-Jan-18 07:57
Re: Perceptive Writer of Our Time 340 Nicholas Ginex 07-Apr-18 01:00

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.