Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister

As an author, I am committed to reach out to enlighten people with perceptive thoughts on religion, philosophy, God, the universe and politics. To introduce myself and gain appreciation of my writing ability, it is recommended you read a scholarly resource I wrote on religion. Access it by clicking on the link below. Educators at every level of classroom instruction who teach about the development of religions are encouraged to evaluate this resource and present it to their students.
I clicked on the link, but my assistive software (Dollphin SuperNova 16.06) will not read it. It appears to be a dark blank page. Any chance of seeing it as a document? There is a way of converting PDF into readable form, but it is a bit tricky and I would certainly like to read the article.

It sounds, from your post, as if you are assuming a belief in a God, is this so? If so,how would you define said God, since as far as I know there is zero objective evidence for it or any god.

P.S,. I'm almost 82!!

Susan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Perceptive Writer of Our Time 1609 Nicholas Ginex 22-Jan-18 19:34
Mod Note > Topic Moved 217 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Jan-18 19:44
Re: Perceptive Writer of Our Time 241 Eddie Larry 23-Jan-18 00:05
Re: Perceptive Writer of Our Time 305 Susan Doris 24-Jan-18 07:57
Re: Perceptive Writer of Our Time 374 Nicholas Ginex 07-Apr-18 01:00

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.