Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Who has dared to discuss "String Theory" and it's implications? Did anyone "in the know" (a few names on this Forum) know that strings are one dimensional entries that are one hundred billion billion times smaller than the atomic nuclei of an atom?

Whoever is responsible should confess that they know this IMPOSSIBLE FACT as their scientific knowledge. I only discovered this within this last week. I am dismayed that such scientific knowledge has not been forthright as a matter of discussion.

Shall I name names? Or should I inform those who know this to admit their deception by their exclusion of this scientific knowledge?

Who wants to admit it FIRST? In fact, I am glad I brought this to this Forum's attention.

You see, these scientific facts are appropriate to a very intense discussion because it is the Nature of Reality that is on the table here.

To not have discussed this immeasurable mathematical figure is to have ignored this FUNDAMENTAL feature of Reality!!! How doe's a person NOT INCLUDE THIS FACT upon this Forum for the sake of discussion? How can anyone ignore the basis of Reality?

It is important to share and discover other viewpoints about the "string theory". Planck's length is fundamental to ALL who strive to be a Physicist. Without this knowledge IN THE FOREFRONT of discussion there can be no advancement toward a rational, logical and intuitive essay of the very fabric of the Universe.

I was shocked to discover this fact. Now, I am trying to eschew such mathematical figures about these scientific estimations that are already near a century in the books of science.

You who visit this Forum should also be shocked that an interpreter like myself should be addressing this amazing calculation about entries of matter (or is it mass/ energy?). I am not a scientist but I look into these things.

Well? Who is first to share their viewpoint?

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Who has been hiding the truth about Planck's length? 717 Itatw70s 21-Nov-19 20:39
Re: Who has been hiding the truth about Planck's length? 86 Poster Boy 22-Nov-19 01:08
Re: Who has been hiding the truth about Planck's length? 77 Poster Boy 22-Nov-19 04:57
Re: Who has been hiding the truth about Planck's length? 70 Susan Doris 22-Nov-19 17:58
Re: Who has been hiding the truth about Planck's length? 62 Itatw70s 22-Nov-19 23:50
Mod Note > Topic Moved 54 Dr. Troglodyte 23-Nov-19 00:40
Re: Mod Note > Topic Moved 57 Poster Boy 23-Nov-19 04:18
Re: Mod Note > Topic Moved 52 Itatw70s 23-Nov-19 23:18
Walking the Planck 59 Lost_In_Place 24-Nov-19 01:10
Re: Who has been hiding the truth about Planck's length? 85 Spiros 24-Nov-19 03:36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.