Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
1956 IN THE MIDDLE OF A BAD SNOWSTORM GOVT. OFFICIALS CONCOCTED A NEFARIOUS PLOT THAT WOULD NOT ONLY TRANFORM THE EARTHS SURFACE BUT FOR THE MOON AND POSSILY OTHER LYING PLANETS SEEEN OR NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE, I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES MY PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE AND YET I AM CONSIDERED AN OUTCAST BECAUSE I WAS NOT PART OF THE DOOMSDAY CULT.
THIS STORY GOES INTO DEEP DETAILS AND IM NOT YOUR AVERAGE SCRIPT WRITER OR HOLLYWOOD DRAMA PRODUCER.
I AM GETTING OLD NOW AND I DON'T THINK MY MIND IS GOING TO BE AROUND TOO MUCH LONGER AND FELT THE NEED TO SHARE THIS STORY BEFORE ITS ALL GONE.
IN 1956 THERE WAS A DOOMSDAY PLOT SCETCHED UP BY POLITICAL AND MILITARY COMPLEX BIG WIGS TO DESTROY EVERYTHING ON EARTH MUCH AS POSSIBLE, THOUGH FOLKS ASKED ME HOW ARE THE ELITES GOING TO SURVIVE SUCH AN EVENT SINCE THERES NO SAFE SPACE TO HIDE ON EARTH INCLUDING 200 PLUS FEET INSIDE THE EARTH. ALL THIS MAKING BUNKERS AND BOMB BUNKERS WAS A SALES PITCH AND MISINFORMATION TACTIC SCHEMED UP BY THE MILITARY COMPLEX. ALL THE NRA GUNS ANOTHER FEAR MONGERGERING TACTIC, THEY KNEW YOUR GUNS WILL BE USELESS WHEN MARTIAL LAW COMES INTO EFFECT, THEY HAVE SUPER WEAPONS THAT CAN KILL YOU A MILE AWAY BEFORE THEY ARRIVE AT YOUR HOME OR BUNKER.. ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING YOU SPEND EVERY PENNY YOU HAVE SO YOU WONT SURVIVE LATER ON WITH FOOD MONEY.I DIGRESS.
HOW DO I COME INTO THE PICTURE? IM NOT A SCIENTIST I AM WHAT YOU CALL A "THINK TANK" OPERATIVE, WE COME UP WITH IDEAS AND THEY REVIEW IT TO SEE IF IT WILL FIT INTO THEIR NARRATIVE PLOT.
ANYHOW MOST OF MY IDEAS WERE JUST BASIC LUNACY BUT KID ME NOT THERE ARE A FEW IN THE GROUP WHO ARE COMPLETE MAD, LUNATICS, THE TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU DONT WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR SEE IN THE DARK, THE GOVT. LOVES THESE TYPES AND I HAVE TO ADMIT THANK GOD I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.. AFTER 7 MONTHS ME AND 6 OTHERS WERE LET GO AND HAD TO SIGN AN AGRREMENT OF NO DISCLOSURE ACT AND LET GO WITH A $700 CHECK, IT WAS THAT SIMPLE.
SO WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH MY STORY IF I WAS LET GO? I HAD MANY WEEKS WITH MOST OF THESE PSYCHO MANIACS AND THE THINGS THEY CAME UP WITH WAS COMPLETE GENOCIDAL TENDACIES.

YOU EVER HEAR ABOUT OPERATION LUCIFER? I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT IT SHOULD NOT BY NOW, KNOWING ALL THE INFO. I LEARNED FROM THEM. BEING RELEASED ON THE GLOBALIST DEEP DARK ACTIONS THAT HAS BEEN PUT INTO MOTION ITS VERY SCARY WHAT I KNOW.
SO TO MAKE A VERY LONG STORY SHORT THEY ALREADY REDUCED THE GROUP OCCUPANTS DOWN TO SIX OF US BEFORE THEY LET US GO AND THOSE WHO REMAINS ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS AND COMPLETELY MAD, PYSCHOTIC.

NOVEMBER 28TH,THANKSGIVING WAS GOING TO BE THE DATE OF THE INCIDENT IF IT TAKES ACTION.
WHY THAT DATE? IT REPRESENTS EVERYTHING THE DEEP STATE OPERATIVES AND SATANISTS HATE SO MUCH,FAMILY,GATHERINGS,SPIRITUAL FOODS,HAPPINESS, LOVE AND MOST OF ALL PRAYERS TO GOD OF THANKS FOR FAMILY AND FOOD.
IT WAS THE PERFECT DATE FOR THEM MORE THAN CHRISTMAS BECAUSE CHRISTMAS DOES NOT REALLY REPRESENT THE BIRTH OF CHRIST AS HE WAS BORN IN APRIL. SO IT MADE SENSE TO DO IT ON THANKSGIVING AND ALL THE CELEBRATORS WOULD NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT THEM UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE TO SAVE YOURSELVES.
WINTER WAS ALSO CHOSEN FOR ITS CLOUD COVER TO MASK THE ON COMING MELEE.
ANYHOW, WHAT I FOUND OUT BEFORE MY DEPARTING FROM THE PENTAGON WOULD RAISE HUGE EYEBROWS TO THE SCIENTISTS AND THOSE WHO STUDIES SPACE VERY CLOSELY.
I THINK YOU HEARD ABOUT USING SOUNDS, DIRECT HITS AND LASERS TO SHIFT A METEOUR FROM ITS NORMAL PATH AND PUT IT ON ANOTHER DIRECTORY VIA EARTH AND SO ON... THAT WOULD NEVER COME TO BE DUE TO THE ENORMOUS COST TO PUT IT INTO ACTION.
SO ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BE AFFORDABLE AND WHAT WOULD BE THE IDEAL ATTEMP TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?

SO HERE IT COMES...YOU GOING TO THINK I AM MAD.
YOU KNOW ABOUT ISS RIGHT, WHAT DO YOU DO WITH DISCONTINUED MATERIAL OR OBJECTS? SO THE FIRST PLAN FROM THE LATE 40'S WAS TO SLOWLY BUILD A HUGE ISS STATION IN SPACE, BUT PROBLEMS HAS COME TO LIGHT IT MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA DUE TO MILLIONS OF PARTICLES AND METOURS IN SPACE FLOATING AROUND, THEY NEEDED A NEW PLAN FOR THE ISS AND TO MAKE IN THE PROCESS A HUGE SHUTTLE THAT WILL ONLY CARRY 5,000 PEOPLE, EVERYONE ELSE IS EXPENDABLE. THE ONLY PLACE THEY CAN GO AT THE TIME AND SURVIVE FOR 50 YEARS WAS THE MOON ON THE DARK SIDE, WHY HIDE IN THE SHADOWS BEATS ME BUT TO EACH ITS OWN, MAYBE BECAUSE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE ALREADY UP THERE IN THEIR OWN CITIES. BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TAKING URANIUM AND PACK IT INTO THOUSANDS OF CAR SIZED BATERIES AND PLACE IT ON THE ISS. (INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION)
WHY THE ISS? ITS SOON GOING TO BE OBSOLETE AND IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT WEAPON OR I SHOULD SAY CARRIER FOR THE WEAPON.
SO THEY WILL DO CALCULATIONS AND FIND AND SEE WHAT IS THE LARGEST METOUR OR METEOURS AND SEND THE ISS INTO ITS DIRECTION TO SELF DESTRUCT APPROXIMATELY 100 MILES FROM IT CAREFULLY NOT DESTROYING THE METEOUR BUT FORCE IT TO GO OFF ITS COURSE AND INTO EARTHS PATH. THEY WANT TO DESTROY EARTH AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT HIT THE ISS AND IT WAS NATURAL CAUSES.
WHAT KIND OF MIND WOULD EVER THINK OR PLOT SUCH A HORRIFIC EVENT UP? IF YOU ARE BASED ON THE MOON AND ONE OF THOSE METOURS HIT EARTH IT WOULD CREATE A HUGE PLUME OF FIRE AND RADIATION THAT WOULD STRIKE THE MOON AND OTHER PLANETS AS WELL, IT WOULD CAUSE MASS DEVISTATION EVERYWHERE.

NOW IS IT POSSIBLE? COULD THEY GET THE URANIUM INTO SPACE? COULD THEY REALLY TURN ISS INTO A WEAPON? THEY ARE SO SURE THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF DOING IT AND LAST TIME I HEARD UKRAINE IS PART OF THE GLOBALIST TEAM.FOR MANY HUNDREDS OF YEARS THEY MURDERED HUMAN BEINGS IN THE MASSES AND WAS CAUGHT, HUNGED OR EXECUTED FOR IT..MINUS HITLER AND POLPOT.
THEY ARE SO SURE THEY ALREADY PUT IT INTO ACTION IN THE LATE 50'S AND THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS CONFUSE AND DISTRACT WANDERING MINDS FROM FINDING OUT THEIR PLANS, PUT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO AN ELIMINATION PROCESS AS YOU KNOW AS CHEMTRAILS AND MONSANTO GMO PRODUCTS. THE EARTH IS VERY ILL DUE TO MENS ACTIVITIES AND ITS NEARLY BEYONG FIXING AND SO THEY COME UP WITH THOUSANDS OF PLOTS TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE DEPOPULATION AGENDA IN SO MANY WAYS, THEY FEEL IF THEY COMPLETE THE GENOCIDAL PLOT BY 2035 THAN THEY DONT HAVE TO USE THE METEOUR TO ILLIMINATE THE MASSES. BUT ITS PLAN B IF IT FAILS. THEY ALREADY HAVE THAT PAID FOR, NOW ITS ABOUT KILLING MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO THEY DONT HAVE TO USE IT.
URANIUM IS VERY DANGEROUS AND JSUT IMAGINE THE FALLOUT FROM IT IF IT EXPLODES IN SPACE, EVERY PLANET WILL BE IN ITS PATH OF DESTRUCTION. OPERATION MOLE HOLE WAS A HUGE FAILURE, PEDOPHILE TUNNELS BUILD UNDER THE EARTH TO CHANNEL DRUGS,WEAPONS AND HUMANS WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT BY THE AUTHORITIES.
SO I BASICALLY GAVE YOU THE OUTLINE WHATS ON THE DEEPSTATE MIND AND WHATS TO COME, WHERE IS THE COMMAND CENTER FOR ALL THIS MADNESS? Gotthard Base Tunnel IN SWITZERLAND. WHAT MOST FOLKS DONT KNOW ITS CALLED SATANS DEN.
I AM SO ILL I WONT BE AROUND MUCH LONGER AND FIND IT IS THE PERFECT TIME TO SHARE MY INFORMATION THATS NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED. ITS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG WHATS TO COME, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY FOR IT BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES THERES NO LOOKING BACK ITS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL. IM BEAT, NEED SLEEP AND I HOPE TO GOD FOLKS SEE MY INFORMATION AS INFORMATIVE AND NOT A STORY. PEACE

Mod Edit: Split Post retitled from “NASA to Build New Asteroid-Hunting Space Telescope” to “YOU EVER HEAR ABOUT OPERATION LUCIFER?”/Dr. Troglodyte

Alfred Hayes

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 16-Nov-19 17:06 by Dr. Troglodyte.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
YOU EVER HEAR ABOUT OPERATION LUCIFER? 879 ConnectingTheDots 16-Nov-19 05:01
Re: NASA to Build New Asteroid-Hunting Space Telescope 117 Eddie Larry 16-Nov-19 07:26
Mod Note > Off-Topic Post Split and Retitled 166 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Nov-19 17:10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.