Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Yeah Racho

For those of us old enough to remember. I had been playing squash that night and got home around 11pm. Turned on CNN to watch the news and saw the plane hit the second building I woke my family up and we watched the buildings collapse.

The next few days NEARLY everyone was in shock even the mayor of Cairns in North Queensland was seen looking for planes.

It wasn't until the following January at a post Christmas party that we got together as we had all worked in aviation of course the topic turned to 911. One of the guys lived in Canada at the time and said news reports blamed the Pentagon attack on a truck bomb. Everyone looked at him and said no that didn.t happen and he turned and said then "where is the plane" all including air traffic controllers and air crash investigators looked at each other and said 'yes we have wondered about that".

others took advantage to dump problems when no one would notice., [www.theage.com.au]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24-Feb-18 06:38 by molder.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
another deathbed confession...this time by former CIA operative re: 911 2004 Racho 23-Feb-18 08:01
Re: another deathbed confession...this time by former CIA operative re: 911 267 jazzmumbles 23-Feb-18 10:56
Re: another deathbed confession...this time by former CIA operative re: 911 463 molder 24-Feb-18 06:34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.