Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
but this kid delivers info which leads to conclusion that Cruz in just a patsy. We have numerous kids reporting that they believe there was more than one shooter and then we have this senior (interviewed by Alex Jones) who talks about secret service drills prior to this event. I think it worthwhile, before throwing derogatory comments/names my way, to listen to the interview. I've already posted one vid where the young girl is standing beside Cruz when she hears gunshots in the school but Jalen Martin adds to the story.

[www.youtube.com] start at the 2:30 min mark.

I didn't think this incident involved the false flag (note...yes of course it happened and kids perished) but after listening to Jalen and other school kids, it does appear to be the case. pure evil.

This next vid is of another interview...kids claims 3 shooters and that they initially thought was just another drill - mo of other false flags.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19-Feb-18 00:57 by Racho.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Granted that this is too much for most people to handle... 811 Racho 19-Feb-18 00:51
Re: Granted that this is too much for most people to handle... 82 eli stills 19-Feb-18 03:20
Re: Granted that this is too much for most people to handle... 76 Racho 19-Feb-18 03:29
Re: Granted that this is too much for most people to handle... 61 eli stills 19-Feb-18 23:06
So you'll admit... 137 Racho 19-Feb-18 23:20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.