Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

Is there any connection between the timing of Trumps Declaration of Jerusalem as Capital of Israel and Trump Jr.'s Testimony today, I believe there is, and I see at least three possibilities. First they set trump up to take him down and they set him up all along the way like they have been doing for years to blackmail him to get an agenda accomplished by any means?

Secondly they may have offered to go easy on his son because of a previous deal not dealing with Trump Jr. and now they have leverage they can use and they are using it?

Last but not least, in Trumps mind he's hoping they will go easy on his son because he did what he thought or knew they wanted, all on his own?

It sure dose not seem like any kind of coincidence too me!!!!!!!

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Is there a connection between Trump Jr. Testimony & Trump Declaring Jerusalem Capital of Israel? 1523 Lowelldw64 06-Dec-17 14:47
Re: Is there a connection between Trump Jr. Testimony & Trump Declaring Jerusalem Capital of Israel? 117 Aine 10-Dec-17 23:31
Re: Is there a connection between Trump Jr. Testimony & Trump Declaring Jerusalem Capital of Israel? 110 D-Archer 11-Dec-17 09:50
Re: Is there a connection between Trump Jr. Testimony & Trump Declaring Jerusalem Capital of Israel? 89 carolb 11-Dec-17 14:28
Re: Is there a connection between Trump Jr. Testimony & Trump Declaring Jerusalem Capital of Israel? 95 Aine 11-Dec-17 14:30
Re: Is there a connection between Trump Jr. Testimony & Trump Declaring Jerusalem Capital of Israel? 242 eli stills 11-Dec-17 14:59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.