Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hey Tbird - hope you are well.

This girl isn't necessarily 'raging' against the machine but she is fully awake to the manipulations which the corrupt globalists are unleashing all over the place...chaos and all that we've discussed before.

I wonder if what we see occurring (I've listened to opinions which hint/confirm this) is that the corrupt elite are aware that people are becoming informed as to their evil plans en masse and NK (as per Joel Skousen for example) is the trigger for them to avoid prosecution and all that.

Wouldn't it be great if this gal ran for office...and then became President! It wouldn't be racism which prevents her...it's money/connections/corruption and power which would do so.

Take care my friend.
D

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Former black libertarian who was forced by 'the left' to swallow the red pill 1119 Racho 30-Aug-17 06:33
Re: Former black libertarian who was forced by 'the left' to swallow the red pill 193 Thunderbird 30-Aug-17 07:29
Re: Former black libertarian who was forced by 'the left' to swallow the red pill 382 Racho 31-Aug-17 15:40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.